Friday, June 20, 2008

Spreading the Gospel, that it may go forth to every nation

I was re-reading the talks that were influential in me starting this blog and I was reminded as to why I began writing here and something I had forgotten. Elder Ballard spoke of the 'new media' and the benefit we as members can be in clarifying error about the church. He spoke of the 'international influence' we can have as well for those who speak more than one language. I am going to start writing some entries including the languages I know. I am fascinated with language and plan to continue to learn more. As I do so, I will continue to add to that list and to my postings. It may be awhile until I am able to post in different languages, but that will give me something to work towards. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home