Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finals week

Well, it is Tuesday: first final is today at 6 pm. This final is the one I am most nervous about as alot is depending on the grade I get. The outcome of this exam determines my future: if I do well, I don't have to take this course over again this summer. Then I could focus my efforts on preparing for the first round of exams (PRAXIS) I need to take to go up to the next level in my classes. I am trying to supress my anxiety, but it is not working very well. Although I am nervous, I also feel strongly that all will work out as it should-that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and I have been praying that I will be at peace so I can hear the promptings of the Spirit to recall the information I need for the exam. I will sign off for now. I will post my grades as soon as I know them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home