Friday, May 9, 2008

Creeping up on finals week

I am failing this week miserably at posting. :) I have been feeling poorly and have continued to sleep any extra time I have had. I am on my way to bed now after taking a variety of vitamins, emergen-c and aspirin hoping I feel refreshed in the morning for a 3 hour study session for my math final. My professor is offering an open class for tomorrow and we can come and study and use the manipulatives and ask any questions we might have for him concerning any part of our final. We had a 2 hour study session for class time on thursday this week that was very helpful. I am excited to get another 3 in preparation for our tuesday exam. I know that if I am supposed to pass the exam, I will. I have done everything in my power to prepare for it and with my busy schedule to study each week. All will work out as it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home