Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday May 3, 2008

Yesterday (saturday) was a busy day, hence I am writing today instead. :) I got up early and worked on my sunday school lesson for today. Afterwards I went to a cycling class at the rec center: it was another endurance ride. It was a good ride, although I wasn't feeling very good. It was still a good workout even though I didn't have as much strength as I usually do: the veggie salad. It has a homeade tortilla on the bottom; then beans and rice, salsa, romaine lettuce, guacamole, and tortilla strips. This became my favorite when I was living in Utah and I worked right by the restaurant there and became my comfort food here. Trina and I both had dinner from there. Afterwards I relaxed for a little bit and then went back to my homework. I did some math homework-finished the worksheet due for tuesday-then sat down to finish the last 30 minutes of the lion, the witch and the wardrobe that was being played on TV. It felt good to accomplish homework and relax for a little bit after such a crazy week. I think next week will be just as crazy in preparation for finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home