Saturday, April 19, 2008

FRIDAY, APRIL 18, 2008

I can't believe I didn't post yesterday. I arrived home after work and started right up with laundry and other work that it completely left me to stop and post something. Isn't that so how we are as mortals? Not always consistent in our actions? When God is ALWAYS there for us: rain or shine, good times and bad? Yet we struggle in our humanity to ALWAYS remember Him as He does for us. This is part of our quest for perfection: that we become more like our Father; more like our Savior-sluffing off the natural man. I feel far from ever being like either of them days like this were I wish I could just be consistent. :)
I did have a great day yesterday, filled with peaceful direction and accomplishing tasks I needed to accomplish. As I studied it out, I received direction concerning my sunday school lesson for tomorrow. I am learning so much from the example of Enos in the Book of Mormon. I love the powerful words he uses to explain how he came to receive a 'remission of his sins' and how the Spirit can teach us the truth of ALL things, IF we but ask. There is so much to be learned from these verses, so much truth concentrated in this one chapter. http://scriptures.lds.org/en/enos/1 (you can read the chapter right online!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home