Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, it has been a few FOUR days since I last posted something. I have been out of commission with a mild illness that has caused me to sleep any extra moment I have. :) Which is why I haven't written the past few days. But now, I am back!! I have just returned home from school and am now planning out my schedule on how to survive this next week and a half until finals are over. Not only do I have a busy schedule with finals but I am also busy with work as I am required to do a home visit as is customary at the end of the year. We were supposed to start them yesterday but I have yet to even get all of mine scheduled. All will work itself out as my load lightens, so I am not too worried. I'm not sure how it will-but I know it will. Not much to say today, just that I am worn from the events of the day. I will post more again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

What a nice blog. It's refreshing to see such a wonderful blog about the Church.
Thanks.

Sunday, May 11, 2008 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home