Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the sun will go on rising and setting whether I fail Math 157 or not...

"...as Mrs. Lynde would say, the sun will go on rising and setting whether I fail in geometry or not. That is true but not especially comforting. I think I'd rather it didn't go on if I failed!"

A quote from one of my all-time favorite books and it has been ringing in my ears since I finished taking my math final this evening. I finished at around 8 pm and my head is reeling!! I just regurgitated a semesters worth of information onto 9 sheets of paper. It was exhausting!! I am not sure how I did as I tend to do horribly on exams like these, especially in math. I DO know however, that the Spirit was with me and helped me to recall those areas I had studied well. The Spirit cannot bring to our rememberance information that we have not taken the time to study and learn in the first place. I am so grateful for such a precious gift that continues to bless my life as I live worthy of it.
The sun still set this evening and I am pretty confident it will be up in the morning to greet me regardless of how I did today. I am anxious to see what the future holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home