Saturday, June 7, 2008

Four score and seven years ago...

Four score and seven years ago....I wrote in my blog. :) I am still alive and will post soon...very soon.....
For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of the Boise River Diversion Dam. I rode my bike out to it today. It was a beautiful ride. 16 miles of Cat Stevens, U2, Shawn Colvin, Dar Williams, and the Wailin' Jenny's. There was plenty more road from there on out, so I am excited to explore it. I think I finally found my place!!! I used to ride up Provo Canyon and have missed that. I have found my Provo Canyon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily N. said...

What a ride, and you have Dar on the playlist! :) I will have to tell you about it sometime. It was in Reno years ago before one of her concerts, and I was with a friend of mine who had met her before.

I'm glad to find your blog! I'll add you to my bookmarks so I can check in more regularly. Are you you still working on your degree this summer?

Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home