Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SMALL AND SIMPLE

Today has been a great day. Nothing necessarily out of the ordinary-just has been filled with small witnesses of my Heavenly Father's love for me. I have learned over the years, and continue to learn the means by which God shows me His love. It is usually through the small and simple means of life.



I have started a class for the summer and I was a little nervous at first as it is a math class and I tend to not do well in math. But I must say it has been a delightful two days of math so far. I told my mom that today and she laughed and said she had never heard me use the words math and delightful together in the same sentence. :) But it really has been! It has only been two days but as I have been sitting in class I have felt an overwhelming feeling of peace and windows of understanding have been opened to my view as to why it worked out that I passed the first portion of the math class this last semester and am able to take this class now during the summer with the same professor. I know to some may not seem like much, but to me it speaks volumes.



I also had a job interview today and was able to get my car licensed. I am officially an Idahoan!! Well, in the legal sense anyway. :) It feels good to have been able to accomplish so many goals lately that I haven't had time to even look at. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and will continue to bless me by small and simple means. I don't know what will happen, but I do know in whom I have trusted. He can 'see' what I cannot and I know that whatever is supposed to happen-will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home