Wednesday, November 26, 2008

He knew

I am so astounded at how abundantly I have been blessed as of late that I struggle to find the right words. I have been home a few days so far for the holidays and I today I have realized how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I hope everyone has moments like these often, that you might remember from whence you came. I have been concerned about finances as of late with my focus being on school full-time this semester and working only part-time, cutting my personal income substantially. I felt that all things had fallen into place to get me here and knew that God would not leave me alone in the direction He so poignantly led me. (going to Boise, finishing school-being able to go full-time this semester)

As I have been home, I have been blessed with many opportunities from my family to earn a little money. With the little I have done to help, they have been EXTREMELY generous in return. I wasn't going into it for money, I just wanted to help them. That is my greatest joy, to help and lift. Not take. Even though I did not go into it for the money, I am grateful for their generosity. It is an answer to prayers spoken and of the heart.

I also went to visit a friend today that I haven't seen in awhile. In our conversation I had mentioned that my phone had broken and I was just borrowing this one. She then proceeded to tell me that one of her clients had given her a phone but she and her husband couldn't use it because they didn't have t-mobile-which I do have. She had no idea that I was wondering how I was going to come up with the money to buy a phone next month or be able to pay for the increase in my rent. She didn't know, but God did.

Other areas of my life I have witnessed the same thing as of late, that God knows me and is ever mindful of me. He guided me to 'go' and 'do' (move to boise, go to school full-time), and He has kept His promise and continues to do so. He opened doors at there appointed time and continues to do so. I am amazed at how it all falls into place as it should. No forcing or pulling-just smoothly and precisely.
Just as it should.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Lynette! I am glad to see that you are doing well and that you are so happy. I have finally started to scrapbook Tommy's newborn pictures (he's almost 2!) and I came across the card you gave me with your gift for Tommy. I think that card had more meaning to me now than it did then. You told me that Heavenly Father would help me be what I feel I lack. There are so many times that I feel that I am not doing everything I can and should be doing as a mother, and reading your words today really helped me. So, thank you!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home