Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reflecting

I just got back a bit ago from a fireside on Jesus Christ. It was an exhibit I mentioned a few days ago on here about Jesus Christ that had traveled from AZ.

REFLECTIONS OF CHRIST

(you can watch a video presentation with music of the images here at this link)

It was amazing-the photographer of the exhibit spoke aand several other gentlemen who were part of the musical aspect of the exhibit came and sang. It was beautiful. The most light BSU campus has seen in a LONG time. :) (that is where the fireside was-up on campus) I received some direction concerning some different things in my life while I was sitting there listening and was very moved in reflecting on what Jesus Christ REALLY did for each of us, what was made possible. I was grateful to be a part of it. I know that Jesus Christ died for us-even if it was for just one of us-for you-he would have suffered what He did. He loves us that much. I am so grateful for that knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home