Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reflections of Christ


http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/

I was told about this photography show that the institute is bringing here that was apparently organized by members of the church. I just heard about it today so I am still learning all about how it came to be. It intrigued me from one photographer to another, so I thought I would check into it. Above is the connection to the website of 'Reflections of Christ' is what the show is called. You can watch a brief slideshow with music at this link. (The image above is also a part of the exhibit. It is a depiction of Jesus and John the Baptist after Christ was baptized. I had never thought of the emotion they both must have felt after that joyous occasion. Beautifully captured.)

The images are very moving. It is coming here to Boise in the next few weeks sometime, along with the artist and others. (it will be a fireside with music and everything) What an amazing experience to be a part of such a project!! The spirit that must have been there and the reverance and awe that prevailed amongst those who participated. One of those experiences that they will hopefully never forget. I am grateful for talented people who follow inspiration such as this that we might always REMEMBER Jesus Christ-that we may not be recorded in history as those people who had forgetten Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home