Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hablando Espanol Y Pruebas

I started teaching my spanish classes yesterday and I am very excited for this experience. I work for a non-profit organization and we go and teach spanish at different elementary schools in the valley. It started out with one group of kids in one elementary school back in the 90's and has grown to 8 schools with 2-4 groups at each school. It is exciting to be a part of such a grass roots organization-you can just feel the growth potential and great opportunity it will be. I met both my groups and they are the cutest! I have the youngest groups which consist of Kindergarten-2nd grade, depending on the school. I need to get to bed soon so I can be up and at 'em by 5:30.

I have been feeling like I have been pushed in a little bit farther into the refiner's fire as of late, crazy to say, I am grateful. I don't care for the pain as the flames get hotter, but I am grateful for the growth and understanding that can only come through these personalized experiences. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and hears my prayers. He knows exactly what I need, tailor-made experiences to help me acheive what I am here to achieve. Unfortunately Satan is aware of that as well-but I'M NOT SCARED. :) Bring it on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Holy cow. I havent talked to you since the MTC. How have you been. Thank you on the congratulations.
Sounds like you have your hands full at work.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Lynette, That is so exciting for you. Keep up the positive attitude!!
Love you forever, MOM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home