Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exam #2

It has been a good day today. I went to class as usual and had a nice surprise. We took our 2nd exam on Tuesday (12 pages this time)and we got our scores back today. I felt pretty good about how I did when I took the test, minus the fact that I couldn't remember a theorem to figure out a set of problems on the exam. I received an 82%, which may not call for celebration for most, but for me: that is AMAZING!!! Taking this class by itself this summer has been the best decision. I don't say all of this to toot my own horn, because I know what I am capable when I attempt it on my own. I have years of examples to chew on with that. Throughout the year here at BSU, I have come to better understand how the Spirit can teach us-each of us individually-to better understand ALL truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home