Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My how time flies


I can't believe I have not written since last thursday-time flies when you are having fun?..I've learned it flies whatever state you are in-spanning from bliss to the black abyss. :) It continues to move forward, with or without us intact and buckled in for the ride. Life has been challenging, and it has not been so easy to 'see' how the Lord has been in my life, although I KNOW He has. I don't want to sound down and cause for a flood of calls asking about my well-being, I just wanted to state why I haven't posted anything. On a positive note, I feel like the clouds are parting and the Lord continues to be ever mindful of me and has blessed me with an added measure of strength: physically, mentally, spiritually. For this I am forever indebted. How great is our Father who allows us this mortal probation to stretch and grow to our full capacity: and blesses us with all the tools we could EVER need to return back to His presence!! There is a purpose in EVERYTHING that happens IF we but look for it. Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you: whatever it may be. To understand the mind and will of God we must learn how He speaks and the Spirit is the ONLY way to reach that understanding. I am so grateful to have this knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home