Thursday, December 27, 2007

I have been reminded today of how God has been mindful of me, even when I am to blind to see it. For awhile now, I have been looking backwards at what I thought should have been, and as a consequence, I have been missing the whole world in front of me. I feel like I just woke up from a deep sleep. Not a physical sleep, but an emotional one. I just read this quote from a Disney movie (at bottom of this posting) I just watched recently with some of my nephews that really struck me, probably more than it will for anyone else or at any other time in my life. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and where I am at in my life, and is placing understanding line upon line for me as I am ready to receive it. I am grateful for that...that in spite of my poor vision, a patient, loving Father is there to show me what I cannot see on my own.


"Around here, however, we don't
look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward,
opening up new doors
and doing new things
because we are curious...

and curiosity keeps leading
us down new paths."

WE KEEP MOVING FORWARD

-Walt Disney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home